The Wirnet iBTS IoT gateway is a robust, performant and highly scalable outdoor LoRaWAN gateway for smart IoT network. Its carrier-grade conception offers powerful embedded processing capabilities, secure design, advanced remote monitoring options, and enhanced radio network configuration, easy to operate even for non-telecom users. Already widely deployed worldwide to power tier one operators’ networks, it is available in most global unlicensed frequency bands (like ISM).
The Wirnet iBTS standard allows flexible scalability, through modularity and antenna diversity, to simultaneously improve uplink receiver performance (Rx) and increase transmission downlink capacity (Tx).
- Modular design allowing future scalability
- Carrier grade network solution
- Backhaul via 3G, 4G, Ethernet or WLAN
- Easy installation & upgrade
- Geolocation ready solution TDOA (Semtech based)
- Low power supply consumption
- Long Range allowing a better data collection
- Light infrastructure
- Interference-resistant for a better data transmission
Kerlink – Wirnet iBTS
Part Code: PDTIOT-MSS01
RRP From: £1,660.56+VAT for the base station
Additional accessories from £17.11-£751.41+VAT depending on configuration required.